Register Online (from 1 August 2017)
This can either be done at the oval on Registration Day (27 Aug 2017) OR prior at LANSW On-line System
Complete the following 3 forms and hand them in on Registration Day.
If registering for the first time bring either a birth certificate or current passport for each child. Your username/password will be generated automatically.
If Re – registering, your username/password will be sent prior via email.
Things to Consider:
- Work out the Age Group for you child using the Age Groups table.
- (aged 4 as of 30 September) can participate in play training and gross motor activities – more..
- Uniforms are compulsory and can be purchased on Registration Day – more..
- U13 – U17 athletes already registered with Athletics NSW can register with Little Athletics at a reduced rate. Register Online and complete the Dual Registration brochure. Bring both to Registration Day.
- Yes, you can register on any of the competition days or by arranging with the Registrar.
Can we try before committing:
Yes, at no charge, but only once. You will need to complete the Trialist Details form for insurance purposes and be properly attired (joggers, hat, sunblock, drink bottle).
Awards and Centre Records are not applicable.
|Tiny Tots||$100 per athlete|
|U6-U17||$145 for first athlete|
|$135 for second athlete|
|$125 for third athlete|
|$115 for fourth athlete|
|$105 for fifth and subsequent athletes*|
|Note that there will be a $5 surcharge per transaction for manual registrations (up to three athletes).|
* provided athletes register at the same time as their siblings.
|Visitors||There is no charge for visiting athletes registered at another Centre or Club|
Centre Registration Contact
Fiona Sandeman – firstname.lastname@example.org OR 0488 145 092