Registration for the 2019/2020 season will open in August 2019.
Register Online (from 1 August 2019)
All registrations must be completed ONLINE at LANSW On-line System prior to coming down to compete on a Saturday.
(For trouble shooting tips relating to Tiny Tots, see below.)
Complete the following 3 forms and hand them in on Registration Day.
If registering for the first time bring either a birth certificate or current passport for each child. Your username/password will be generated automatically.
If Re – registering, your username/password will be sent prior via email.
Things to Consider:
– Age groups are based on the age your child is turning in the year of registration. Work out the Age Group for you child using the Age Groups table.
– Once your child turns 3 they can participate in play training and gross motor activities – more..
Trouble Shooting for Tiny Tots moving into U6/7 age groups. Where you have multiple children and a younger one is progressing from tiny tots, you need to link them to the older children by clicking on LOG IN on the top left as you are entering their details. Log in with the username and password of the Tot and it should link them to the sibling.
– Uniforms are compulsory and can be purchased on Registration Day – more..
– U13 – U17 athletes already registered with Athletics NSW can register with Little Athletics at a reduced rate. Register Online and complete the Dual Registration brochure. Bring both to Registration Day.
– Yes, you can register on any of the competition days or by arranging with the Registrar.
Can we try before committing:
Yes, at no charge, for two weeks from 14th September 2019 onwards. You will need to complete the Trialist Details form for insurance purposes and be properly attired (joggers, hat, sunblock, drink bottle).
Awards and Centre Records are not applicable.
|Tiny Tots||$115 per athlete|
|U6-U17||$160 for first athlete|
|$150 for second athlete*|
|$140 for third athlete*|
|$130 for fourth athlete*|
|$120 for fifth and subsequent athletes*|
* provided athletes register at the same time as their siblings.
|Visitors||There is no charge for visiting athletes registered at another Centre or Club|
Centre Registration Contact
Fiona Sandeman – firstname.lastname@example.org